A blend of Habanero and Ghost peppers, a little garlic and onion, and just a touch of smoke flavor will deliver a truly spicy jerky that’s both flavorful and great tasting. If you like HOT jerky, “The HEAT” is for you in this complete do-it-yourself kit. Lucky Jerky's kit is easy to use and makes for a great project for the whole family. Slab style or ground and formed, the hard work is all taken care of as they designed it into the kits so there's no complicated measuring, guesswork, or weighing of cure. Great for Deer Jerky or Beef Jerky, their spices are sure to bring incredible flavor to your jerky creations. Homemade beef jerky is a much more healthy treat than chocolate chip cookies and it’s more fun to make! The kit includes all the seasoning and cure necessary for 20 lbs of jerky. Great for venison, beef, fowl, or pork.
• 12-ounce easy and delicious DIY The Heat Jerky Seasoning Kit
• This is for spicy jerky: Habanero and Ghost peppers, a little garlic and onion, and just a touch of smoke
• Kit includes all the seasoning and cure necessary for 20 lbs of jerky
• Lucky Jerky's kit is easy to use and makes for a great project for the whole family
• Great for venison, beef, fowl, or pork
Seasoning: Dextrose, Salt, Spices Including Habanero and Ghost Pepper, Sugar, Onion & Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor (Contains Maltodextrin), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Extractive of Paprika, and Less than 2% Silicon Dioxide & Soybean Oil Added to Prevent Caking.
Cure: Salt, Sodium Nitrite (1.25%), Red #40, and Less than 2% Propylene Glycol Added as Processing Aid.
Usage: Use 2oz seasoning and 1 oz cure for 5 lbs meat.